WHAT IS FBC BLOODFOOD®?
FBC BLOODFOOD is a complete ‘blood-building package’ to optimise blood counts and contains 4 major nutrient components for blood building:
- Trace minerals
- B-complex vitamins
- Amino acids
It provides a highly concentrated source of elemental iron (98%) and is available in individually packed sachets of palatable sugar-coated granules.
- Horses recovering from sickness, injury, bleeding, surgery or anaemia
- Horses suffering heavy parasitism
- Performance horses starting training or coming back into work
- Breeding horses and lactating mares who have extra iron demands placed on their body
WHY CHOOSE FBC BLOODFOOD?
- Highly concentrated source of elemental iron – FBC BLOODFOOD contains 98% iron carbonyl, the most concentrated form of iron; micronized for maximum availability.
- Contains other essential components – Added copper, cobalt and amino acids are all required for blood production and creation of proteins contained in red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Safe alternative to injectables – FBC BLOODFOOD contains high levels of vitamin B12 and folic acid to stimulate the bone marrow to produce red blood cells; and eliminates the need for B12 and folic acid injections.
- Accurate dose and excellent palatability.