Healagen Astringent/Antiseptic Ointment assists in the treatment of wounds by:
* Maintaining a moist wound environment to prevent scab formation
* Allows epithelial cells to migrate across the wound to enhance healing
* Encourages wounds to heal from the sides as well as the bottom to speed up healing
* Provides a bacterial barrier, so no bandage is needed
* Reduces inflammation and decreases pain.
Formaldehyde (concentration of less than 2ppm) activates the healing properties of Healagen. It is completely used during the manufacturing process making it absolutely safe to use.
Veterinary Surgeon, Bob May says he uses the concentrate as a spray on all open wounds and the cream under all bandages, on fly bitten ears and elbow calluses to name a few, but a word of warning . never use it close to eyes.
Healagen is developed, manufactured and tested in Australia to strict veterinary requirements giving you peace of mind.
Healagen contains the same active ingredients as KelatoGEN.
The ointment is available in 30 gr tube and the Concentrate is available in a 100 ml bottle.