Hygain Grotorque, the breeders’ choice for weanling and yearling sales preparation.
- Complete Micronized sweet feed concentrate for improved digestion.
- Amino Acids, the building blocks of protein for muscle development and to maximize growth.
- Prebiotics to support a healthy gut and immune system.
- Pure Rice Bran Oil to maximise absorption and feed efficiency for muscle building.
- Chelated Minerals are highly available and support healthy bones.
- Natural Vitamin E for antioxidant, circulatory and cardiovascular functions.
- Probiotic aids in fibre, phosphorus and calcium digestion.
Prebiotics incorporated in HYGAIN GROTORQUE have a defined mode of action, promoting a healthy gut and supporting natural defences essential for optimum health and performance.
Natural Vitamin E
This unique and highly stable form of Natural Vitamin E known as RRR-a-tocopherol is up to 5 times more bio available and potent than regular synthetic sources of Vitamin E. Research has shown that this form of Natural Vitamin E provides higher retention levels in plasma further aiding antioxidant, immune, cardiovascular, circulatory, neuromuscular and reproductive functions.
RBO Equine Performance Oil is a blend of rice bran oil, omega 3, 6 & 9 essential fatty acids and natural anti-oxidants known to improve the health and structural integrity of cell membranes. RBO oil plays an important role in maximising energy efficiency due to its energy dense nature and is digested efficiently in the small intestine reducing the ‘sugar high’ associated with high grain diets. RBO promotes growth and development of the muscular system, top line and a healthy skin and coat.
Biotin, a water soluble vitamin is required by the enzymes responsible for protein synthesis and as a result is an essential vitamin for the healthy growth of hair and hooves. Research has shown that biotin improves skin and coat condition, increases hoof integrity and is widely recommended by farriers and veterinarians.
Probiotics are good bacteria that stimulate the activity of other good bacteria in the horse’s digestive tract. The addition of probiotics (live yeast) to equine diets improves fibre, phosphorus and calcium digestibility and increases gross energy, total lipid and amino acid absorption.