- Livamol is a proven formula of oil and protein meals, all selected for their ability to improve skin and coat condition
- Livamol is Australasia’s leading coat conditioner
- Brilliant coats, ‘cool’ energy and palatability enhancer
- Formulated to supplement daily intakes of protein, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals including calcium and phosphorus
- LIVAMOL is the essential ingredient for that perfect coat!
$22.00 – $105.00
A nutritional supplement for animals and birds to improve coat condition and general appearance of all stock.
The ingredients in Livamol include include a range of protein meals, molasses, pollard, limestone DCP and Cod Liver Oil. To this are added the trace elements Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Iodine, Cobalt, Copper and Vitamins A, D, B1, B2, B6 and B12. The result is a concentrated and nutritious conditioning feed additive suitable for all animals and birds.
Feed Livamol mixed into feed or by free access in a seperate container. The rates given below are a guide – Livamol is a balanced feed, so more may safely be fed.
ADULT HORSES: 200 to 500g.
FOALS: 100g until three months old, then 100g per 100kg liveweight.
BEEF CATTLE: 500g to 1kg (or up to 15% in ration).
CALVES: 100g per 100kg liveweight.
DAIRY CATTLE: 500g to 1kg (or up to 15% in ration).
ADULT SHEEP/GOATS: 200g.
KIDS AND LAMBS: 25g until three months old, then adult rates.
POULTRY: Add into poultry feed up to 25% or provide free access, 1 to 2kg per 100 adult birds (domestic chickens)
PIGS: May be incorporated in formulated Pig Feeds at rates of between 5 and 15%, or provided at 25g per 10kg weight.