St Croix steel horseshoes are drop-forged from permium stell which has the required properties expected in top-quality horseshoes and this will be evident to the farrier during fitting. Resistance to wear, a good fit and optimal nailhole features are all features of St Croix steel horseshoes.
Top Design Features:
- Full Heel Support for a better hoof support
- Concave section provides better grip and prevents the build-up of earth and sand
- Section-to-size: dimensions change according to shoe size
- Front and hind shoes symmetrical
- U-shaped crease also designed for european type of nails
- Edges are broken or boxed