WHAT IS STRATEGY-T®?
- Broad-spectrum combination wormer effective on all susceptible equine worms including tapeworms
- Unique synergistic combination of two active compounds
- Safe to use on all horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions
- Palatable vanilla flavoured paste
- Developed and made in Australia
- Unique defence against resistant equine worms. STRATEGY-T contains a unique combination of active ingredients that work synergistically to give STRATEGY-T a superior efficacy
- STRATEGY-T that has been shown to have comparable activity to mectin wormers (including benzimidazole resistant strains), making it Australia’s best non-mectin based wormer
- Safe to use on all types of horses including pregnant mares, foals and breeding stallions
- Each tube can treat horses up to 700 kg
WHY CHOOSE STRATEGY-T?
- Unique combination of activesThe synergistic combination of oxfendazole and pyrantel in STRATEGY-T act to complement one another’s activity against all major equine worms including tapeworm and benzimidazole resistant redworms (small strongyles or cyathostomes). The combination of these two active ingredients in STRATEGY-T results in a more effective wormer than either active ingredient alone.
- Ideal strategic wormerSTRATEGY-T is the only wormer available that contains the combination of a benzimidazole (BZ) and tetrahydropyrimadine (THP). STRATEGY-T provides a unique option that effectively treats all major worms of horses and that does not contain a macrocyclic lactone (mectin). STRATEGY-T is also registered for the treatment and control of susceptible strains of all common worms in horses, including adult stages of ivermectin, moxidectin and abamectin resistant ascarids. This means STRATEGY-T is the best choice of wormer to use in a sustainable and strategic program for all horses.
- Track record of safetyExtensive internal and independent trials have proven the safety and efficacy of STRATEGY-T. Safety has been proven in different age groups and life stages of horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions.
- Palatable flavourSTRATEGY-T is in a palatable vanilla flavoured paste making it easy to administer.
- Australian developed and madeSTRATEGY-T is an Australian developed and manufactured product.