What is NEUTRADEX®?
NEUTRADEX is an original, palatable muscle recovery supplement, mild diuretic and urinary buffer for horses. It contains sodium acid citrate to:
- Help horses prone to ‘tying up’ and assist with reducing muscle stiffness and soreness
- Help delay the onset of muscle fatigue to improve endurance
- Encourage horses to drink, helping to maintain fluid and electrolyte balance to maintain kidney and bladder function in performance horses
- High performance athletes in hard training
- Horses with a history of ‘tying up’
- Rehydration after exertion in conjunction with a balanced electrolyte
- Helping to flush toxins and waste products after hard exercise and hence maintain kidney, bladder and urinary tract function
- Young, nervous and heavily muscled horses in work
Why Choose NEUTRADEX®?
- Scientifically balanced formulation for race recovery, tying up and hard exercise
- Neutralises damaging acid build-up – NEUTRADEX contains sodium acid citrate, a natural bicarbonate precursor to increase the body’s natural stores and actively helps neutralise lactic acid before it causes damage.
- Improves hydration, appetite and overall recovery after hard exercise
- Replaces essential sodium salts lost in sweat
Each 28 mL dose contains:
- Sodium acid citrate 7.93 g